Our Governing Body
Our School's Board of Governors has a vital role in running our School.
We have a combination of parent, staff, community and Local Authority appointed Governors.
Each uses their skill set to support the Governing Body's work.
· Ros Free is our Chair of Governors
· Chris French is our Vice Chair of Governors
· Miss Kate Harper (our Acting Head Teacher) is also a Governor.
The Board of Governors have three main core elements of their work. They are:
1. Setting the vision and strategic direction of our School
2. Holding the Head Teacher to account for our School's educational performance
3. Ensuring financial resources are well spent
In this section we introduce you to our Governors and explain who they are and what they do. If you wish to contact the Board of Governors you can:
· e-mail the school office: firstname.lastname@example.org.
· write to the Chair of Governors (via the school office).