Welcome to Hoylake Holy Trinity CofE Primary School.
I am very proud to be the Headteacher of such a wonderful, family school where Christian values underpin and support the warm, welcoming community ethos.
Hoylake Holy Trinity is very inclusive - we welcome all children and families and will do everything we can to support each child in our care.
Holy Trinity has happy, excellently behaved children who are a pleasure to teach. We are a special learning community that strives to make every child and adult feel that they are an important part of our school.
Headteacher: Mrs Christine Wright
* Learning for Life
* Caring for All
*Living each Day to the Full
*Together as a Community
*With Jesus by our Side
Each line of our mission statement is very important to us and our children, staff, parents and governors all support each of our values.
- Learning for life is about preparing each child of adult life, equipping them with the skills they need to make a difference in the world.
- Caring for all means we value each and every member of our school community, we are inclusive - meaning we recognise and celebrate similarities and differences between each of us.
- Living each day to the full is about attitude to life, not letting a single moment pass us by and making the most of every opportunity available to us.
- Together as a community demonstrates our recognition of the school community in it's widest form. We have many people and groups that are members of our community e.g. Hoylake library, community centre, local shops and residential homes, clubs such as scouts, brownies, our road crossing patrol, Church - to name but a few!
-With Jesus by our side as we journey through life. Knowing Jesus is the light of the world and the one who gives us strength and courage.
Our mains aims are:
* That each child feels safe
* That each child is happy
*That each child is enabled to be their best
We believe that if children are safe and happy, they will learn and flourish under our care and guidance that helps to support the whole child. We very much care for our children and support and develop them socially, spiritually, morally, culturally as well as educationally.
Vision We will be a school of choice because:
Learning for life: This includes learning life skills and preparing children for the net step in their educational journey and for adulthood.
Caring for all: At Holy Trinity we are inclusive and welcome all children what ever their ability or need. We support each child and our aims is for each child to make their maximum progress so that all groups of children do as well as each other, we are aspirational and believe it is each child’s right to be supported, welcomed and appreciated for their individuality.
Living each day to the full: The staff at Holy Trinity are passionate about providing children with the best possible education. They encourage children to make the most of every day and live each day to the full, seizing the moment and making the most of the opportunities give to them,
Together as a community: We believe that we are an important part of the community and are looking to build links with the community to offer our children wider opportunities and learning experiences. We also recognise the importance of building learning within the community so we carry out parent workshops etc.
With Jesus by our Side: All of our aims and vision are all underpinned by Christian values